VALUETOOLS 2006 will be held at the CNR research area
(via G. Moruzzi, 1).
When asking for directions (e.g., if you catch
a taxi) just say CNR (italian pronunciation).
How to get there
You can download a
map of Pisa
including the location of the conference
and the social event, the railway station and Piazza dei miracoli
(where the Leaning tower is).
A bus transportation service is available for VALUETOOLS'06 attendants
between the CNR research area and the following locations: central railway
station, Royal Victoria hotel, Bologna hotel, Santacroce in Fossabanda hotel,
Repubblica marinara hotel. Please, download the
timetable (PDF, one A4 page).
If you get lost, do not panic: Pisa is a small town and everybody knows
where the CNR research area is, just ask passersby.
- From "Pisa Centrale" Railway Station
- Bus n. 7 opposite to the station, stop in via di Pratale,
70 mt from the main entrance to CNR Research Area, time 20 min: map, timetable.
Fee 0.85 euro (see below).
Most bus drivers only speak Italian. However, they will definitely help
you to reach your destination: just tell your bus driver the
stop name and you will be prompted when it is time for you to leave.
- Taxi: time 15 min (fee approx. 6 euro). Phone number: +39-050-541600.
- From Pisa International Airport "Galileo Galilei"
- Bus n. 1 to the Railway Station, then follow directions above.
- Taxi: time 20 min (fee approx. 8 euro). Phone number: +39-050-541600.
- From motor way A12
- Exit Pisa centro, then follow the high way (blue) to Florence up to the Exit Pisa Nord Est and follow the road signs to the Area CNR, about 10 min. from the motor way exit: map.